PUBLIC NOTICE: Pursuant to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28, in an effort to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Planning Commission's Regular Meeting will take place online using the Zoom platform and the public will not be allowed to attend in-person.
You may watch a live feed of the meeting online; join the meeting via Zoom Webinar; or listen to the Meeting over the telephone.
The Planning Commission is providing opportunities for public comment by submitting written comment or calling into the meeting to provide oral testimony. To provide oral testimony you must sign-up by 6:30 p.m. the night of the meeting. Please see the links below to access all of these options:
- Scroll down to watch live streaming video of the Meeting
- Attend the Meeting via Zoom Webinar found on the Meeting Agenda: Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Call into the Live Meeting: (Call-in number will be provided before the event begins)
- Click Here to Sign-Up to Provide Oral Comment at the Meeting via Calling-In
- Click Here to Submit Written Public Comment