King County has moved to Phase 2 of reopening. Learn more:

Information for Shoreline

Are you looking to host a block party, marathon, or other activity that involves occupying the right-of-way? If so, there is a good chance that you will be required to obtain a Special Event Permit.  Permits for neighborhood block parties have their own standalone application packet while all other special events in the right-of-way fall under a "Special Event Right-of-Way Permit.  

Submittal documents

Right-of-Way Special Event:

National Night Out / Block Party:

If you have any questions regarding special events in the right-of-way or block parties contact Lucinda Clark in the Department of Planning and Community Development at (206) 801-2523 or