King County has moved to Phase 2 of reopening. Learn more:

Information for Shoreline

If you believe the City is at fault for an incident or accident resulting in loss, injury or damages, you can file a claim requesting payment.

Process for filing a damage claim with the City of Shoreline:

  1. Fill out a Claim for Damages Form.
  2. Sign and Submit the Claim for Damages Form to the City Clerk.
    You may either mail or hand deliver your Claim for Damages form to the City Clerk's office (Claims forms cannot be submitted electronically): 

Mailing address:
City of Shoreline
Attn: Shoreline 
City Clerk
17500 Midvale Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133

Hand delivery address:
City Clerk's Office – 1
st Floor at City Hall
17500 Midvale Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133

Open Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(except observed holidays)