Council Meeting Public Comments
The Shoreline City Council values community input and looks forward to hearing from you on agenda items.
Pursuant to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28, in an effort to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the City Council’s Regular Meetings will take place online using the Zoom platform and the public will not be allowed to attend in-person.
You may watch a live feed of the meeting online; join the meeting via Zoom Webinar; or listen to the Meeting over the telephone.
Council is providing opportunities for public comment by submitting written comment or calling into the meeting to provide oral testimony. To provide oral testimony you must sign-up by 6:30 p.m. the night of the meeting. Please see the below links to access all of these options:
- Scroll down to watch live streaming video of the Meeting
- Attend the Meeting via Zoom Webinar: https://zoom.us/j/95015006341
- Call into the Live Meeting: (888) 475-4499 Webinar ID: 950 1500 6341
- Click Here to Sign-Up to Provide Oral Testimony
- Click Here to Submit Written Public Comment
- Click Here for Public Participation Instructions for online meetings