Property Tax Exemption (PTE) Program
Town Center Subarea
Aurora Corridor Project
The City of Shoreline offers a limited number of initiatives and incentives for developers:
- Property Tax Exemption on improvements for those who build four or more new or significantly upgraded multifamily units
- Enhanced density initiatives in Mixed Business (MB)-zoned property
- Development enhancements in the Town Center subarea and the elimination of SEPA review
- For certain commercial uses, we'll pay your Transportation Impact Fees. The list of eligible business categories can be found in Ordinance 843.
- For mixed-use buildings, flexible ground floor requirements which can be found in SMC 20.50.240 C. Site Frontage.