The following agencies provide a variety of services to Shoreline residents.
- Eviction Prevention: Community Information Line, call 2-1-1 or (206) 461-3200
- Utility Shut Off: Hopelink provides rent and utility assistance (425) 440-7300
- Food: Hopelink provides food bank services (206) 440-7300
- Energy Assistance: Hopelink administers the federal energy assistance program for low-income families.
- Crisis Clinic: 24 hour, immediate help for people in crisis. Call 211 or (206) 461-3200 or (800) 244-5767
Referral Services and agencies for specific populations
King County Sexual Assault Resource Center provides crisis intervention and other services to victims of sexual assault: (800) 825-7273 (24-hour).
New Beginnings for Battered Women and Their Children provides emergency shelter, crisis intervention hotline, advocacy, education and transitional housing: (206) 522-9472.
TeenLink: confidential helpline for teens - (206) 461-4922 or (888) 431-TEEN.
Families: www.parenthelp123.org/ helps families to apply for state-sponsored health insurance and food stamps: (800) 322-2588.