Food Scraps and Yard Debris Collection - Green Cart
Approximately 30% of all material that ends up in the landfill could be composted instead. Yard waste and food scraps collection is free for customers who subscribe to garbage service through Recology CleanScapes. Subscribing to service can help:
- reduce your costs by reducing the size of your garbage cart
- create valuable compost
- extend the life of the landfill
- keep garbage rates at a minimum
- conserve resources
- Food scraps like bread, coffee grounds and filters, vegetable and meat trimmings, fish, dairy, and tea bags
- Food-soiled paper like used napkins, greasy pizza boxes, and uncoated paper food containers
- Yard debris like branches, twigs, leaves, grass clippings, and plants.
Visit Your Three Carts on Recology's Website for more information.