- Alert Shoreline - sign up for the City's new mass communication system for emergency alerts and general news.
- Crime Maps - official, timely crime data through the CrimeReports.com website.
- Shoreline Watch - work with Police Department to bring neighbors together to promote safety and communication.
- Emergency Preparedness - Tips for preparing your home and preparing a plan and a kit.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Customer Response Team - call to express concerns, suggestions and complaints or receive referral information for City Services.
- Environmental Services- Information on events, services, workshops, mini-grants and field projects that promote a sustainable community.
- Human Services - Services to address the impacts of adverse life events and help people achieve their full potential.