- Labor Day holiday September 7, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY September 7, 2015
- Food Truck Shoreline @ Ridgecrest September 10, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting September 14, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting September 14, 2015
- Planning Commission - PUBLIC HEARING September 17, 2015
- 2015 Fall Residential RecycleFest September 19, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting September 21, 2015
- Ronald Wastewater Assumption Committee of Elected Officials Meeting September 24, 2015
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Regular Meeting September 24, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting September 28, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting September 28, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
City Hall, Pool, and Spartan Rec. closed Monday
In honor of Labor Day, City Hall, the Shoreline Pool, and the Spartan Recreation Center will be closed. There will also be no Council meeting.
Echo Lake and Hidden Lake remain CLOSED
Echo Lake and Hidden Lake are both CLOSED for recreational use due to high bacteria levels. The current conditions in both lakes make them unsuitable for recreational water activities.
City Hall garage upper level closed 8/24-9/11
The upper level parking garage at City Hall will be closed so contractors can apply a new coat of sealant. Please park on the lower level of the parking garage or in the parking lot of the former Haggen's grocery store across 175th from City Hall.
Critical Areas Ordinance Update Public Hearing
The Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on the update of the Critical Areas regulations on September 17.
Piano Time is Back
Shoreline Parks is pleased to bring Piano Time back for another summer of music in unexpected places. Download a map to find and play all fourteen artistically enhanced pianos now through September 15.