- Twin Ponds Community Garden Work Party March 7, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting CANCELLED March 9, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED March 9, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop March 10, 2015
- Tween Night March 14, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting March 16, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop - Special Event March 17, 2015
- Planning Commission PUBLIC HEARING March 19, 2015
- 2015 RESIDENTIAL Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event March 21, 2015
- Echo Lake Park Dedication March 21, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting March 23, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting March 23, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
Council provides direction on zoning map for 185th Street Station Subarea
On February 23 the Shoreline City Council directed staff to make changes to the Planning Commission’s recommended zoning map for the 185th Street Station Subarea.
Date changes for Council action on Station Areas
Council adoption of 185th Street Station Subarea Package moved to March 16. Council selection of 145th Street Station preferred alternative for FEIS moved to March 23.
Saltwater Park pedestrian bridge remains closed
The bridge and beach access remain CLOSED during construction. Closure is necessary to complete much needed structural repairs and upgrades to the 50 year-old bridge. The current condition of the bridge is unsafe. It is illegal and dangerous to remove barrier fencing to gain access to the bridge.
Eastside Off-Leash Area Temporary Closure
The Eastside Off-Leash Area will temporarily close beginning the week of March 9 during the hours of 8am-5pm to improve surfacing and drainage.
Frequently asked questions about light rail
Over the past year and a half, we have answered many questions about the 185th and 145th station area subareas. Learn more about property values and taxes, and selling a single-family property in an upzoned area.
Free workshops for your home improvement projects
Do you have a home improvement project in mind, but need some guidance to get started? The City is offering two workshops to help Shoreline residents take the next steps.