StatusCompleted September 2017
For more information on the City's Bicycle Network and Complete Streets ordinance, visit our Bicycle Plan webpage.
- Bike Plan Implementation Map
- Bike Plan Implementation Network Map
- 1st Ave Before and After
- 5th Ave Before and After
- Dayton Ave Before and After
- 8th Ave Cross Section
- Public Open House - October 18, 2016
- Design: August 2016 – December 2016
- Bid and Award: January 2017 – February 2017
- Construction: March 2017 – July 2017
Overview and History
This project will improve access and safety for cyclists to educational, recreational and commercial destinations by implementing a majority of the City of Shoreline's adopted Bicycle System Plan and Wayfinding Program.
The City's Bicycle System Plan includes a combination of bicycle lanes, sharrows and route signage. The City's wayfinding program identifies the type and location of bicycle and pedestrian-oriented wayfinding signs throughout the City to help guide nonmotorized travelers to destinations throughout Shoreline and in neighboring jurisdictions. Implementation will include the design of facilities, minor roadway repair such as pothole filling (where needed), procurement of materials, construction and project management.