Shoreline is a thriving, friendly city where people of all ages, cultures, and economic backgrounds love to live, work, and play, and most of all, call home.
Fulfilling the community's vision through highly valued public services.
- Integrity: Act with honesty, openness, and accountability.
- Teamwork: Accomplish goals, resolve issues through quality communication and collaboration.
- Respect: Listen, value others, and treat everyone with fairness and dignity.
- Innovation: Learn from experience, explore new ideas, and implement creative solutions.
- Sustainability: Exemplify and encourage sustainable practices in our organization and community.
- Delivery of Public Services: Continue to make Shoreline a desirable place to live and invest by providing public services that are valued by our community.
- Organizational Strength: Enhance the effectiveness of our organization through development of employee skills and knowledge.
- Fiscal Sustainability: Secure and sustain long-term financial sustainability to ensure delivery of public services to our community.
- Achieve Council Goals: Complete action steps included in the adopted City Council Goals.