The Transportation Services Division is responsible for addressing and enhancing traffic and pedestrian safety, as well as planning for long-term transportation improvements.
Long Term Transportation Planning
- 2011 Transportation Master Plan (TMP) - Long range plan for the transportation network in Shoreline
- Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) - State required 6-year transportation plan
Current Studies, Plans, Programs, and Projects
- 145th Street Corridor Study
- Trail Along the Rail Feasibility Study
- Neighborhood Traffic Safety Program (NTSP)
- Street Light Program
- Sidewalk Prioritization Plan
- Projects - Current projects that expand or improve roads, sidewalks, trails, drainage, parks, and buildings owned by the City as part of the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
- Traffic Services Webpage - This page contains information and links to street lights, traffic signals, traffic signs, speed limits, driver education, and traffic counts and reports.
For questions regarding public transportation in Shoreline, please contact these transit service providers: