The Transportation Services Division is responsible for addressing and enhancing traffic and pedestrian safety, as well as planning for long-term transportation improvements.
Long Term Transportation Planning
- 2011 Transportation Master Plan (TMP) - Long range plan for the transportation network in Shoreline
- Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) - State required 6-year transportation plan
Current Studies, Plans, Programs, and Projects
- 145th Street Corridor Study
- Trail Along the Rail Feasibility Study
- Neighborhood Traffic Safety Program (NTSP)
- Street Light Program
- Sidewalk Prioritization Plan
- Projects - Current projects that expand or improve roads, sidewalks, trails, drainage, parks, and buildings owned by the City as part of the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
Traffic Services & Street Design
- Traffic Services Webpage - This page contains information and links to street lights, traffic signals, traffic signs, speed limits, driver education, and traffic counts and reports.
- Alternative Street Design
- Traffic Calming and Pedestrian/Bicycle Safety
For questions regarding public transportation in Shoreline, please contact these transit service providers: