City Traffic Engineer
Traffic Engineer II
Traffic Engineering Technician
The City of Shoreline established the Traffic Services Division in 2003. Traffic Services is responsible for:
- Addressing and enhancing driver, pedestrian, and bicycle safety.
- Capital improvement and development plan review.
- Support and review of transportation planning efforts.
- Design, approval, and maintenance oversight of all traffic control devices including signs, pavement markings, street lights, traffic signals, flashing beacons, and work zone traffic control.
- Maintenance of traffic-related records including accident reports and traffic asset inventory.
- Preparation and documentation of City traffic standards and codes.
- Traffic counts, speed studies, and analysis.
- Community education and outreach.
- Concurrency, impact fee, and development review.
Street light out? Contact Seattle City Light directly at (206) 684-7056.
Traffic sign down? Contact Traffic Services at (206) 801-2433.
Traffic signal concerns? Contact Traffic Services at (206) 801-2432.
Potholes/road condition concerns? Contact the City's Customer Response Team at (206) 801-2700.
Traffic ticket questions? If you have questions about Traffic Tickets or related questions, please contact the King County District Court - Shoreline Division at (206) 296-3679. Their mailing and physical address is: 18050 Meridian Ave N; Shoreline, WA 98133.
Frequently Asked Questions