Inspections are how the City determines if a proposal as built conforms to the approved plans and minimum code requirements.
The back of your permit card lists common inspections and the number to call to request them (at right). You may also schedule an inspection online by clicking on the link below and filling out the form on the next page.Request a building inspection online
Other inspection types
Right of Way (ROW) Permit Inspections:
- Request a ROW Inspection online; or
- Download a fillable ROW Inspection form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and hand deliver to City Hall, 2nd floor Public Works Department; or
- Email request directly to email@example.com. You will need to specify the date and time of the inspection, the permit number, type of inspection, site address, a contact name and phone number where you can be reached. Please be prepared with this information.
- WA State Dept of Labor & Industries do all electrical inspections for the City of Shoreline.
- Call (425) 990-1430 or go to the Labor & Industries Inspection Request Page.
- If your permit card is red or the permit is for fire sprinkler(s) and / or fire alarm(s) call the Fire Inspection Request Line at (206) 533-6525.
- Schedule an Wastewater Inspection Online
- Call our Wastewater Utility Specialists: Brent Proffitt (206) 801-2578 or Clayton Putnam (206) 801-2579
- For more detailed information visit the Wastewater Permitting page