Parking lots, play equipment, and restrooms
Several projects are in the works that may impact a park near you this summer. Here’s what’s happening:
- Richmond Beach Saltwater Park upper restrooms will be closed May 15-23 for remodeling. Sanicans will be available for use during construction. Contact Shoreline Facilities Manager, Dan Johnson for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 801-2321.
- Hillwood and Hamlin Parks will be impacted by Einstein and Kellogg Middle School replacement projects over the next 12 - 18 months. For more information contact the Shoreline School District.
- Parking lots are being resurfaced at Sunset School Park this summer. Follow this site for more information as details are confirmed. Questions may be directed to Parks Superintendent Kirk Peterson email@example.com (206) 801-2611.
- Aging play equipment will be replaced at Twin Ponds and Shoreview Parks this summer. All other areas of these parks will remain fully accessible during construction. For information contact Parks Superintendent Kirk Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 801-2611.
Projects affecting Shoreline parks related to the Sound Transit Lynnwood Link Extension
Information about all Sound Transit projects within the City of Shoreline, including timelines and contact information, can be found at https://lynnwoodlink.participate.online/our-commitment. Look for the tabs labelled "Shoreline South" and "Shoreline North." Contact My Nguyen with questions: email@example.com 206-370-5690
- Ronald Bog is closed to the public as Sound Transit conducts a wetland restoration effort to mitigate impacts caused by Light Rail development.
- The parking lot at Ridgecrest Park will be closed for Sound Transit construction, but the park remains open with limited access.