Last Update: March 24, 2020
Active Recreation Areas are Closed
Parks and Trails are Open. Programs, rentals, and permits are canceled until further notice.
Social Distancing in Public Parks and Trails
All park users are urged to follow these National Parks & Recreation Agency guidelines for maintaining social distancing in parks and open spaces:
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of parks or trails.
- Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- While on trails, warn other users of your presence as you pass, and step aside to let others pass.
- Follow CDC guidance on the recommended size of social gatherings including outdoor picnicking, pick-up sports and other group hangouts, and maintain proper physical distance at all times.
- Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
- Consult local and state ordinances and guidelines for the most up to date recommendations on park and trail use.
For the latest information
Public Health – Seattle & King County (kingcounty.gov/covid)
Washington State Department of Health (doh.wa.gov)
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov/coronavirus)
City of Shoreline (shorelinewa.gov/covid)
National Parks & Recreation Agency (nrpa.org)
A list of Shoreline's parks and their amenities.
Low-Tide Beach Walks at Richmond Beach Saltwater Park
Get the 2020 schedule
Green Shoreline Partnership
The combined effort of the City, Forterra, and thousands of community volunteers, local non-profits, and businesses create a sustainable network of healthy forested parks and natural areas in Shoreline.
Off-Leash Dog Areas
Three parks, just for dogs and their people.
Picnic Shelter Rentals
Picnic shelters and other park venues available for rent.
Learn more about our two organic community gardens.
Donor Bench Program
Donate a bench in a Shoreline park.
These stewards of Shoreline's parks keep things running smoothly.
An interactive map of Shoreline parks and trails.
Shoreline's Bike Plan
A combination of bicycle lanes, sharrows and route signage to improve access and safety for cyclists.