The Shoreline City Clerk's Office provides support to the City Council and the City Manager's Office and helps the City of Shoreline comply with public records and open public meeting laws.
- Business Licenses
- Pet Licenses
- Public Records Request
- Shoreline Municipal Code
- Wastewater Utility Payments
City Council Meetings
- Council meetings are held on Mondays at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of the Shoreline City Hall, located at 17500 Midvale Avenue North. Parking is available on the ground floor of the City Hall parking garage.
- Council agendas, streaming Council meeting video, and archived minutes and video from past meetings are available on the Council Meetings page.
Frequently Requested Information
- How do I contact the City Council?
Email email@example.com or visit the Council webpage for individual Councilmembers' contact information.
- Do I need a business license?
The City of Shoreline requires a general business license for businesses operating within the city limits of Shoreline, including businesses physically located outside city limits that perform services for customers inside city limits. City approval is required for initial issuance. Businesses must renew their license annually. Businesses that only deliver goods purchased outside of the city are exempt. More information
- How do I request public records?
If you would like to request records not available on this website, you may submit a Public Records Request online. The City Clerk will respond within five business days of receiving the request to either provide the record, provide a time estimate to fulfill the request, or deny the request. More information