King County Superior Court is responsible for:
- Civil matters involving more than $300;
- Unlawful detainer and injunctions;
- Felony criminal cases;
- Family law (including dissolutions, child support, adoptions, parentage, and domestic-violence protection matters);
- Juvenile offender cases (including abused and neglected children, children in need of services, at-risk youth, and truancies);
- Mental illness; and
- Involuntary commitment matters.
For more information on the King County Superior Court, contact the Clerk of the Court at (206) 296-9300.