COVID-19 OPERATIONS INFORMATION
We are not currently able to respond to issues unless they impact the health and safety of our residents.
For emergency issues not requiring a Police, Fire, or Medical response, call 206-801-2700.
To comply with the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy order, the City of Shoreline is currently providing only essential City services: Health and safety, emergency response, and government operations.
Examples of essential City services
- Police services
- Fire and EMS (provided by Shoreline Fire Department)
- Traffic safety and emergency street maintenance
- Limited parks maintenance
- Emergency facilities repair and maintenance
- Emergency utility repairs and maintenance (wastewater and surface water utilities)
- Responding to COVID-19 event