More InformationContact Us
Report Animal Control Issues
The following parks are experiencing construction or environmental impacts that limit public access:
- Boeing Creek Park - Hidden Lake is now re-opened for recreational activities! More information
- Hillwood Park - Tennis courts and portions of play field closed due to Einstein Middle School construction.
- Ridgecrest Park - Park open with limited access. Parking lot closed due to Sound Transit Light Rail construction.
- Ronald Bog Park - Closed beginning early July 2019 for Sound Transit wetland mitigation. More information
- Shoreview Park - Playground replacement is scheduled for early September and is expected to take 2 - 3 weeks.
For Information about all Sound Transit projects, contact My Nguyen email@example.com (206) 370-5690
For information about City of Shoreline Parks projects, contact Parks Superintendent Kirk Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 801-2611.
Hours of Operation
Shoreline parks are generally open from dawn to dusk and dogs must remain on leash except in designated off-leash areas.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited without a permit.
- Horseshoe pit
- Open space/Natural area
- Picnic areas
- Public art
- Reservable - Field
- Reservable - Picnic