The Parks Board holds regular meetings on the fourth Thursday of each month, January-October, and the first Thursday of December.
Paper copies of the Parks Board agendas, staff reports, and minutes are available from the Parks Department office on the 4th floor of City Hall. The latest agenda information is available on the Parks Board webpage the Friday prior to the meeting. Register here to receive the monthly agenda via email each month.
Meeting minutes are considered drafts until approved by the Parks Board at their following meeting. Minutes are posted on this page after they are approved.
Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Meeting
- Date: 06/25/2020 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Shoreline City Hall Conference Room 303
17500 Midvale Avenue North
Shoreline, Washington 98133
Pursuant to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28, in an effort to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the PRCS/Tree Board's Regular Meetings will take place online using the Zoom platform and the public will not be allowed to attend in-person.
You may join the meeting via Zoom Webinar or listen to the Meeting over the telephone.
Public comment will be accepted by submitting written comment or calling into the meeting to provide oral testimony. To provide oral testimony you must sign-up by 6:30 p.m. the night of the meeting. Please see the below links to access all of these options:
- Attend the Meeting via Zoom Webinar: https://zoom.us/j/92924069207
- Call into the Live Meeting: (888) 475-4499 (Toll Free) Webinar ID: 929 2406 9207
- Email Martha Karl @ email@example.com by 6:30 p.m. to Sign-Up to Provide Oral Testimony
- Click Here to Submit Written Public Comment
Link to Full Meeting Packet [PDF]
(available the Friday before the meeting)
Martha Karl, Administrative Assistant II