Welcome to the City of Shoreline Calendar! As per the City’s web policies, the City of Shoreline only posts City-sponsored events, other governmental agency events, and City-sponsored group events, including City-sponsored neighborhood associations. However, if you are an individual or community group that would like to post your community event online, the Shoreline Area News events list is an available community resource.
City Council Regular Meeting
- Date: 03/30/2020 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Location: Council Chamber at Shoreline City Hall
17500 Midvale Ave N
Shoreline, Washington 98133
PUBLIC NOTICE: Pursuant to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28, in an effort to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the City Council’s Regular Meetings scheduled March 24 through April 23 will take place online and the public will not be allowed to attend in-person. A live feed of the online meeting will be streaming on the City’s website, and the Council is providing opportunities for public comment by submitting written comment or calling into the meeting to provide oral testimony.
- Call into the Live Meeting: (888) 475-4499 Meeting ID: 617-118-5923
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month Proclamation
- Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Agreement with the King County Wastewater and Treatment Division for a $50,000 Grant Through the King County WaterWorks Grant for the Hidden Lake Dam Removal Project
- Authorizing the City Manager to Purchase a Vactor Truck, Closed-Circuit Television Inspection Van and an Inspection Mini-Van in the Amount of $887,574 for the Public Works Wastewater Division
- Approving a Preliminary Formal Unit Lot Subdivision Dividing One Existing Parcel into Eleven (11) Unit Lots at 18512 Meridian Court N (No. PLN19-0037)
- Adopting Resolution No. 457 Establishing a COVID-19 Emergency Community Response Grant Program
- Discussing Park Improvements and Property Acquisition Priorities and Funding
Jessica Simulcik Smith, City Clerk