- City Council Special Meeting July 28, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting July 28, 2014
- Noon Concert July 29, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop - Special Event July 29, 2014
- Concert in the Park July 30, 2014
- Ronald Wastewater Assumption Committee of Elected Officials meeting July 31, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market August 2, 2014
- NE 185th Street Station Citizens Committee (185SCC) Meeting August 4, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED August 4, 2014
- Noon Concert August 5, 2014
- 2014 National Night Out August 5, 2014
- Concert in the Park August 6, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
Planning & Community Development Department CLOSURE on July 31st
The Department of Planning & Community Development (including the Permit Services Desk) will be closed on Thursday, July 31st all day.
Kids Move Challenge
We're challenging Shoreline kids to MOVE this summer! Shoreline kids can use our challenge sheets to track their days with at least 60 minutes of activity. Turn in the challenge sheet at the Celebrate Shoreline festival on August 16 for a chance to win a scooter. Challenge sheets are available at Spartan Rec Center, City Hall, or to download.
Celebrate Shoreline August 7-17
Everything is coming together to make Celebrate Shoreline 2014 the best year ever. Mark your calendar with your favorite events and join the celebration! "Like" Celebrate Shoreline on Facebook for the latest updates.
WSDOT Construction on I-5 through Shoreline
Construction on I-5 to replace failing concrete panels will begin this summer and is scheduled to be complete in late fall. The existing concrete in this area is 50 years old and requires full replacement.
New interactive parks map
It's now easier to explore our parks with a new interactive map. You can explore the parks in a map or list view and search for amenities such as picnic tables, playgrounds, and public art!