- City Council Special Meeting March 2, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting March 2, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop March 3, 2015
- Richmond Beach Saltwater Park Volunteer Work Party March 3, 2015
- Library Board Meeting March 5, 2015
- Planning Commission Meeting - CANCELLED March 5, 2015
- Twin Ponds Community Garden Work Party March 7, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting CANCELLED March 9, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED March 9, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop March 10, 2015
- Tween Night March 14, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting March 16, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
Date changes for Council action on Station Areas
Council adoption of 185th Street Station Subarea Package moved to March 16. Council selection of 145th Street Station preferred alternative for FEIS moved to March 23.
Saltwater Park pedestrian bridge remains closed
The bridge and beach access remain CLOSED during construction. Closure is necessary to complete much needed structural repairs and upgrades to the 50 year-old bridge. The current condition of the bridge is unsafe. It is illegal and dangerous to remove barrier fencing to gain access to the bridge.
Call for Curatorial Proposals at City Hall Art Gallery
The Art Gallery at City Hall Shoreline is currently seeking proposals from independent curators for small exhibitions of 2-D and 3-D artwork (including fiber, flat panel video, and unobstructive, wall-mounted sculpture) for the 4th floor of City Hall. Exhibitions will be displayed for about six months. Deadline for proposals is April 10, 2015.
Permit Services hours change
The Permit Services desk will be providing only limited services between noon and 1:00 p.m. from Monday, Feb. 9 through Friday, March 20. We apologize for the inconvenience.
King County Metro is offering reduced-fare bus passes
King County Metro's ORCA LIFT program provides a discounted rate of $1.50 per trip for residents who qualify. The reduced fare applies to travel on Metro, Link Light Rail and the Seattle Streetcar.
Tax credits can put money in your pocket
Did you know that many families are eligible for valuable tax credits every year? Whether or not you owe any income tax, you could get thousands of dollars in tax benefits.