- 2015 Earth Day Every Day Event April 18, 2015
- Middle School Night April 18, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting April 20, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop April 21, 2015
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Regular Meeting April 23, 2015
- "A Gershwin Tune" Gala Evening April 25, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting April 27, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting April 27, 2015
- Home Improvement Workshop April 28, 2015
- Gallery at City Hall Open House April 30, 2015
- Million Step Challenge Kickoff Event May 2, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting May 4, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
You're invited to our Earth Day Every Day event
Celebrate Earth Day and be inspired to make a difference throughout the year. Join us at Central Market from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 18 and learn how to protect our climate and reduce pollution.
Call for Piano Time Visual Artists
The City of Shoreline seeks visual artists to paint, sculpt, or modify donated pianos and other musical instruments for Piano Time 2015. We are also including proposals for “sonic sculpture,” works that create sound. Deadline for entries: May 15, 2015
Saltwater Park pedestrian bridge remains closed
The bridge and beach access remain CLOSED during construction. Closure is necessary to complete much needed structural repairs and upgrades to the 50 year-old bridge. The current condition of the bridge is unsafe. It is illegal and dangerous to remove barrier fencing to gain access to the bridge.
Call for Mural Artists
The City of Shoreline is seeking an artist from the greater Shoreline/Puget Sound area to create a 2D painted artwork on asphalt pavement for the Shoreline Farmers Market and other festival events at Aurora Square. Deadline for entries: May 15
Aurora corridor construction update
The contractor has moved traffic on Aurora to the west side of the roadway. Left turns from Aurora to N 200th in either direction will not be allowed until further notice.
Council agrees to delay 145th Street Light Rail Station Area preferred alternative decision
The Shoreline City Council unanimously agreed to delay making a decision on the preferred alternative to be studied in the 145th Street Light Rail Station Subarea Final EIS.