- Tween Night February 13, 2016
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY February 15, 2016
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop February 16, 2016
- Planning Commission Meeting February 18, 2016
- City Council Special Meeting - Annual Goal Setting Workshop February 19, 2016
- City Council Special Meeting - Annual Goal Setting Workshop February 20, 2016
- Middle School Night February 20, 2016
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting February 22, 2016
- City Council Business Meeting February 22, 2016
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop February 23, 2016
- Open House - 145th Street Multimodal Corridor Study February 24, 2016
- Financial Sustainability Citizen Advisory Committee February 25, 2016
What's new in Shoreline
Pool closure - February 20 through late June
The City will close the Shoreline Pool for major maintenance repairs in order to meet health and safety codes, and to help extend the pool’s useful life.
Seeking Applicants for the Library and PRCS Boards
Board Members must live, work or own property in the City of Shoreline. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on February 26.
Parks staff keeps City parks safe, clean, & accessible
The Parks maintenance crew acts as stewards of the City’s parks, open spaces, and athletic fields. They operate seven days a week to create safe recreational and educational opportunities for the public.
Five Cities unite to support Sound Transit projects in North King County
Rallying for essential transportation projects and bus rapid transit service, the mayors signed a letter to the Sound Transit Board of Directors.
Council selects Mayor and Deputy Mayor
On January 4, the Shoreline City Council selected Chris Roberts to be Mayor and Shari Winstead to be Deputy Mayor. New City Councilmember Keith Scully and returning Councilmembers Jesse Salomon and Doris McConnell also sworn in.
"Groundswell" Eco-Art Exhibition Arrives at Shoreview Park
As a means of fostering new interpretations of art and nature in urban spaces, the City of Shoreline Public Art Program has initiated the Groundswell Project, a series of temporary eco-art installations from December 2015 – December 2016.